Friday, 1 May 2015

Bake fest # 42 round up

Round up Bake Fest # 42 - April 2015


Image result for quotes on baking


   The event for sharing baked recipes for Bake Fest #42  is over. I would like to thank Vardhini of  Cooks Joy for letting me host the event. If you would like to host the event visit her blog. 
    Though I was expecting many more recipes as the baking marathon was going on throughout the month of April, I am grateful to the following for sending in their recipes. Linking your recipes to events gets more people to take an interest in your blog and recipe. Once again thanks to the following :

1) Sandhya - My cooking journey
2) Vardhini - Cooks Joy
3) Sadhna - Herbs, spices and tradition
4) Deepali - Lemon in Ginger
6) Nayna - Simply food and Citrus spice and all things nice
7) Farheen - Zaiqedaar Pakwaan
And finally my enters :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are valuable to me.

Friday, 1 May 2015

Bake fest # 42 round up

Round up Bake Fest # 42 - April 2015


Image result for quotes on baking


   The event for sharing baked recipes for Bake Fest #42  is over. I would like to thank Vardhini of  Cooks Joy for letting me host the event. If you would like to host the event visit her blog. 
    Though I was expecting many more recipes as the baking marathon was going on throughout the month of April, I am grateful to the following for sending in their recipes. Linking your recipes to events gets more people to take an interest in your blog and recipe. Once again thanks to the following :

1) Sandhya - My cooking journey
2) Vardhini - Cooks Joy
3) Sadhna - Herbs, spices and tradition
4) Deepali - Lemon in Ginger
6) Nayna - Simply food and Citrus spice and all things nice
7) Farheen - Zaiqedaar Pakwaan
And finally my enters :


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are valuable to me.