Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Mushroom event round up

In my veg box event roundup Nov 2014 -- Mushrooms

   The event for sharing mushroom recipes is over. I would like to thank Nayna of Citrus spice and all things nice for letting me host this event. 
    Though I was expecting many more recipes as most kids and adults love mushrooms, I am grateful to the following for sending in their recipes :

Sangeetha Senthil
1)Mushroom masala
2)Garlic mushroom fry

Motions and Emotions
1) Mushroom Schezwan

Queen of my kitchen
1) pan roasted stuffed mushrooms

Delectable flavours
1) Mushroom gravy recipe

Simply Food
1) roasted vegetable wraps
2)mushroom and fennel curry

Thank you all for your valuable support.

Check out my mushroom recipes :
1) Mushrooms on toast
2)Enoki mushroom and mache salad
3)Sweet corn and mushroom soup
4) Mushroom egg fried rice

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for this wonderful event

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection, sorry Mayuri, couldn't take part in the event..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are valuable to me.

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Mushroom event round up

In my veg box event roundup Nov 2014 -- Mushrooms

   The event for sharing mushroom recipes is over. I would like to thank Nayna of Citrus spice and all things nice for letting me host this event. 
    Though I was expecting many more recipes as most kids and adults love mushrooms, I am grateful to the following for sending in their recipes :

Sangeetha Senthil
1)Mushroom masala
2)Garlic mushroom fry

Motions and Emotions
1) Mushroom Schezwan

Queen of my kitchen
1) pan roasted stuffed mushrooms

Delectable flavours
1) Mushroom gravy recipe

Simply Food
1) roasted vegetable wraps
2)mushroom and fennel curry

Thank you all for your valuable support.

Check out my mushroom recipes :
1) Mushrooms on toast
2)Enoki mushroom and mache salad
3)Sweet corn and mushroom soup
4) Mushroom egg fried rice

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for this wonderful event

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection, sorry Mayuri, couldn't take part in the event..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are valuable to me.